Denver Data Recovery by Etekkers provides data recovery services from virtually any media type, size, interface, logical structure, capacity and/or brand, even the most obsolete types of storage containing data, still may be recovered.
We have recovered information from devices of such brands as: Seagate, Western Digital, Connor, Maxtor, Toshiba, Fujitsu, IBM, Hitachi, Compaq, HP, Samsung, Quantum, Iomega, JVC, Nikimi, TEAC, Xebec, SyQuest, Imation, 3M, DEC, Maxell, Olivetti, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sony, Verbatim, and many others.
Types of media we work with includes varieties of Hard Drives, Tapes, Magneto Optical storage systems, various Flash memory types, solid state drives and so on.
Types of file systems we have recovered data for example are: NTFS, all type of FAT(12,16,32) and EXT(1,2,3,4),HPFS, XFS, EFS, HFS, FFS, MFS, WinFS, UDF and many others.
All size and capacities including smallest drives with size of less than an 1 inch used for portable gadgets, laptop, notebooks and sub notebooks, “big foot”-ers, interfacing world with MFM, RLL, IDE (ATA), EIDE, Optical, USB, IEEE1392 (Fire wire), Serial-ATA (SATA) and other types of communication standards.
Causes for Data Loss
There are many causes for data loss including mechanical failure of the device, damage to the device, human error, power surges and software viruses. There are two categories of data loss:
A logical failure is when the media has not been physically damaged. A file may have been deleted, reformatted or contaminated with a virus. Generally, in these situations, data is easier to recover as long as the data has not been overwritten by subsequent usage.
A physical failure is when the media has been damaged or experienced a mechanical failure. Fire or water damage can result in a physical failure or, in the case of a disk drive, part of the mechanism such as a spindle or head may have failed. In these cases, the media, such as a disk drive, must first be rebuilt before data recovery can be attempted. Often, by utilizing technology and specialized techniques, data can be recovered but, in some cases where the drive or device is too damaged, data recovery is impossible.
Etekkers Colorado Data Recovery Services, offers professional, fast, economical data recovery caused by hard drive crash, software corruption, a computer virus, human error, or a natural disaster.
With many years in the data recovery business, our engineers are experts at colorado hard drive recovery, RAID recovery, Exchange & Mail recovery, Windows NT recovery, UNIX recovery, MAC recovery, tape recovery, disk recovery, SQL database recovery, password retrieval and much more. No matter how the data loss occurred, Data Recovery Services has the ability to recover it for you.
Our customers are important to us. Please send your questions, concerns or comments to Customer Service and someone will contact you shortly.
To contact our offices please go to our contact page. Etekkers provides a “free data recovery evaluation” and a “no data, no charge” service guarantee to all of our clients.
Our data recovery engineers will examine your media in a fully secure class clean room environment to determine the exact problem(s) associated with your data loss situation prior to you making any financial commitments.
We also offer discount services for following infrastructures:
- Colorado Data Recovery Services for Non-Profit Organizations
- Colorado Data Recovery Services for Government / Military
- Colorado Data Recovery Services for Education Organizations
You know you are facing a data loss situation when:
- You suddenly encounter a situation where you are unable to access data from your system or backup, which was functioning quite well until now.
- Your data has been accidentally deleted or the data control structures have been overwritten erroneously.
- Your data has been corrupted or you are unable to access the data stored in media due to physical damage or problems in the operating system.
Here are a few things you need to keep in mind, on taking your first steps in such a situation:
- Do not use automatic data recovery tools.
- Do not use any application / program that accesses (alters) the problem media in any way.
- Shut down any system / device that makes unusual grinding and clicking noises when operated.
- Do not open the hard disk or any such physical media device and try to repair it on your own.
- Call our representative for initial consultation for data recovery.
- Wrap the defective units in anti-static envelop if possible, bubble wrap it, and seal package securely and ship to our facility.
- Use a shipping carrier that provides you tracking and proof of delivery when shipping the product to us.