Laptop Data Recovery Services
Because they are often carried about and exposed to different environmental factors such as heat, water and dust, laptops and notebook computers are far more likely to experience data loss than their office desktop counterparts. Their portability makes these sophisticated and essential in-the-field devices prime candidates for data loss.
OR The good news is that, with Denver Data Recovery, you can get your data back!
Why laptops and notebook lose data…
At Denver Data Recovery we’ve found that mechanical and electrical failure, software corruption and human error all play a role in data loss. Here are some of the most often noted data loss symptoms and data accessibility problems:
- Dropped notebook – no longer turns on
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Applications that are unable to run or load data
- Corrupted data
- Virus attacks
- Hard disk component failure
- Hard disk crashes
- Damage due to fire or liquids
- Media surface contamination and damage
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Accidental deletion of data
- Hard drive Brands, Models and Brands we recover from…
Denver Data Recovery recovers data from all notebook, laptop and powerbook hard drive brands, models and interfaces. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us for more information.
- EIDE and IDE drives from all manufacturers including Western Digital, Seagate, Quantum, IBM, Maxtor, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Samsung, Conner, Micropolis, JTS, Digital, NEC, Compaq, Digital, Kalok, Fuji, Areal and JVC using 2.5″ laptop & 3.5″ Normal 40 pin ATA through to the UDMA6 interface.
- SCSI drives from all manufacturers including Seagate, Quantum, IBM, Western Digital, Fujitsu, Digital, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Micropolis, Maxtor, CDC, Imprimis, Conner, Epson, Rodime, Toshiba, Samsung, Hitachi and NEC using Normal SE, UW, Differential (WD), LVD, Hot Swappable (SCA) and 2.5″ laptop interfaces.
- Fibre Channel drives from Seagate and IBM with FC (1Gigabit Copper) interfaces.
- ESDI, RLL & ST/MFM drives from all manufacturers including Seagate, Western Digital, Conner, Fujitsu, Maxtor, Miniscribe, Quantum, Tandon, Fuji, Toshiba, IBM, Kalok, Micropolis, Priam, Microscience, Tandon, JTS, Kyocera, LaPine and Tulin.
- MCA drives from IBM, Western Digital and Seagate with IBM ST-506 & ESDI and 2.5″ laptop ESDI interfaces.
- PCMCIA Type I, II, III hard drives from IBM, Western Digital, Integral Peripherals and Procomm.
- 1.8″ ATA-5 drives from Toshiba and Hitachi
- CF+ Type II IBM Microdrives
Future technology at the mercy of old hard drives
As our markets get digitized and new Internet currency gets formed and traded every day, its difficult not to get excited for the future. Lightning fast transactions and high profits motivated our client into the crypto currency market, and soon his original investments yielded some good results. Unfortunately, our client experienced some bad luck one day when his computer decided to crash. This laptops 5400 rpm hard drive contained key documents and research that was crucial to his success as an investor. Luckily being a successful investor requires wisdom, and our client had the foresight to reach out to us as soon as the hard drive crashed to discuss recovery options.
A Saavy investment
After a full diagnostic of the hard drive, our team discovered multiple bad sectors all throughout the disk. It’s decline had been quite rapid, the drives bad sectors would multiply every time it powered on. Our team’s proven methods and procedures were put to the test, but we managed to do a full recovery on the hard drive. Since the client wanted to keep the computer, we installed a ultra fast solid state drive and returned all the data to its rightful location. A wise investment indeed!
Laptop Data Recovery services and options:
- All operating systems
- Any make, model or brand
- All generations of drives
- All causes of data loss